The A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless System. And the core of the A10-TX transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepting signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
A timecode-enabled recorder is integrated into the A10-TX. It records timecode-stamped files to removable microSD cards. After recording the proprietary .mic file requires conversion to WAV file using Mic2Wav utility software for macOS and Windows.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- Integrated digital recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- Records to removable microSD cards
- Simultaneous wireless transmission and recording
- Remote controllable over Bluetooth® using the A10 Remote app for Android and iOS
The A10-TX transmitter includes an integrated high-quality digital recorder. Sources connected to the A10-TX can be recorded to removable FAT32 formatted microSD cards. Files are recorded to Audio Ltd's proprietary, data-compressed ".mic" file format. These .mic files incorporate timecode from the A10-TX timecode generator.
Audio Ltd's Mac OS and Windows software utility Mic2Wav converts .mic files into monophonic, 24-bit, 48 kHz broadcast WAV files with its associated timecode.