Wavenet NESO 2.4 Transmitter & Behind-The-Ear IEM Stereo Set Bundle
Welcome to the Wavenet NESO 2.4 - the ultimate In-Ear Monitoring solution. The NESO 2.4, as the name suggests, runs on the 2.4 GHz network. But don’t let that fool you, the unit provides real-time monitoring with an unmatched long range. Ideal for backing tracks, forwarding your mix to a producer or even feeding lines to actors. The IEMs have an impressive 30 hour battery life and come in left or right ear configurations, and in beige or brown.
This Bundle Includes
- 1 x Wavenet NESO 2.4 TN24 Base Station Digital In-Ear Transmitter
- 1 x Wavenet NESO 2.4 EN03 IEM Hearing Terminal - Behind-The-Ear - Left (in Beige or Brown)
- 1 x Wavenet NESO 2.4 EN03 IEM Hearing Terminal - Behind-The-Ear - Right (in Beige or Brown)
- 2 x Protective Cases for the EN03 IEMs
- 2 x Size 312 Replacement Batteries (6 pack)
- 2 x Filter Replacement Tool
- 2 x Cleaning Kits for the EN03 IEMs (Brush & Cloth)
Seeing is believing, so if you would like to come by and check these out for yourself before purchasing, we do have demo units available for you to have a play. Our lovely new shop is based in the heart of Elstree Studios in London, just swing by and ask for Roger!
1 x Neso 2.4 Base Station
1 x N-Type Antenna
1 x 4-Pin XLR Power Supply
1 x EU to UK Plug Adapter
Wavenet NESO 2.4 TN24 Base Station Digital In-Ear Transmitter
NESO 2.4 is a digital audio transmission system for monitoring applications, to be used in TV productions, TV sets, theatre, stage management, technicians, etc.
- Runs on the 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Frequency Hopping technology and GFSK modulation.
- Ideal for longer range IEM senarios
- Designed to work with Wavenet Neso IEM (In Ear Monitors) / "Hearing Terminals"
- Tried, tested and approved by industry professionals
- Includes intuative volume and pairing controls on the front of the unit
- Features a 4-Pin XLR for power, 3-Pin XLR for audio and an included N-type antenna
- Includes N-type antenna and power supply as standard
NESO 2.4 system is made of a radio frequency base station which works on the 2.4GHz ISM band, and a complete range of IEMs / hearing terminals (see our Related Products box) both in-the-canal and behind-the-ear, all of them focused to high quality audio transmission / reception for professional applications.
The NESO 2.4 base station is a 2.4 GHz ISM band, and features Frequency Hopping technology and GFSK modulation.
Base station includes N-type Antenna and power supply.
1 x EN03 Hearing Terminal
1 x Protective Case
1 x Size 312 Batteries (6 Pack)
1 x Filter Replacement Tool
1 x Cleaning Kit (Brush & Cloth)
Wavenet NESO 2.4 EN03 IEM Hearing Terminal - Behind-The-Ear
The NESO 2.4 hearing terminals range includes a variety of radio frequency in-the-canal and/or behind-the-ear terminals, which fit to each user.
These IEMs are configurable in some of their working parameters. They are long life Zinc/Air batteries (mercury free) powered, or rechargeable battery powered, depending on model.
Each model has it's own benefits
- The in-the-canal model provides a very discreet package, ideal for stealthier operation.
- The behind-the-ear models provides slightly more battery power at the cost of visibility, in comparison to the in-canal version.
All the hearing terminals can be formfitting customised.
- IN02 - 'In-The-Canal' Style IEM (with Size 10 Battery)
- EN03 - 'Behind-The-Ear' Style IEM (with Size 312 Battery)
- Each variation is offered individually as either a Left or Right ear
- Also available in Beige or Brown
All variations are designed to be used in conjuction with the Wavenet NESO 2.4 TN24 Basestation Transmitter.
Designed to be used for monitoring applications to be used in TV productions, TV sets, theatre, stage management, technicians, etc.
The NESO 2.4 system is made of a radio frequency base station which works on the 2.4GHz ISM band and features Frequency Hopping technology and GFSK modulation.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers