Audioroot eSMART TRIO Advanced Portable Smart Battery Distribution System
The AUDIOROOT eSMART TRIO is an advanced portable smart battery power distribution system for location sound recordists. It can accept up to 3 independent power sources (3 batteries or 2 batteries + 1 AC/DC external power supply) and distributes power via 8 x DC connectors and 2 x USB ports.
This product was designed to offer sound location recordists a wide variety of solutions to power their devices. With the eSMART TRIO users can benefit from advanced features like battery hot swapping and/or AC power with battery backup, smBUS data flow through, overcurrent/short circuit fault detection and more…
The eSMART TRIO offers 7 industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connectors as well as a Switchcraft™ compatible TA4F output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation.
The distributor also offers 1 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 port and 1 x USB-C port with Power Delivery. Finally all battery and power information is displayed on a 3 OLED displays.
- 3 x power inputs on rugged TA4M connectors
- 6 x industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connectors on the rear panel (4 main and 2 auxiliary)
- 1 x TA4F Switchcraft™ DC output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation
- 1 x industry standard Hirose™ compatible DC output connector on the front panel (main)
- 2 x white led illuminated pushbuttons
- 1 x USB-A connector with Quick Charge 3.0
- 1 x USB-C connector with Power Delivery
- 1 x 96×64 pixels color OLED display
- 2 x 128×28 pixels blue OLED display
- 10 x M3 threaded holes for various mounting options
- 1 x belt clip included
- max. total current supply : 11.5A (165W @ 14.4V)
- 1 x mini USB port for firmware upgrades (located inside the unit)
- Size : 83 x 40 x 94mm (3.26″ x 1.57″ x 3.70″)
- Weight (w/out belt clip) : 300g (10.58 ounces)
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers