Ambient are the industry standard for timecode and boom pole solutions. Made with world-famous German precision.
- 5 Section Carbon Fibre Boom Pole
- Collapsed Length: 1.55m
- Extended Length: 6.37m
- Weight: 1.08kg (2.38 lbs)
- Combines DNA of it's predecessors with ease-of-use from the NanoLockit
- Features an NP-50 style Li-Ion battery with USB-C external power & charging
- Dual Lemo outputs providing maximum flexibility
- Full RGB LED
- The Lockit+ stores key Cooke /i lens metadata frame-accurately
- At the same time it makes the data accessible live via WiFi or Ethernet
- Designed for use with the Lockit+
- Back slate sensor: flips the tc display when the slate is turned upside down.
- Light sensor: automatically adjusts the LED brightness when activated.
- Rugged, interchangeable polycarbonate board
- Includes Ambient ACN-LB
- The ACN-LSB bag protects the slate against shocks, rain and dirt
- A rigid, sewn-in framework, this bag can withstand even roughest production conditions
- The robust, waterproof fabric with long, overlapping cover forms a reliable shield against any weather conditions
- Unlock the full potential of the Lockit+ with the ACN-RF Antenna
- Plug the antenna into a USB port of the Lockit+ to perform a full frequency scan
- In the web interface you get concrete suggestions for available frequencies
- Data transfer USB cable for the Ambient Tiny Lockit.
- Connector 1: Standard USB-A
- Connector 2: 5-Pin Lemo 0B
- Length: Approx 100cm
- Records Infrasonic to Ultrasonic Sound
- Waterproof Up to 100 Meters
- Works with +48V Phantom Power
- Omni Directional Polar Pattern
- The ASF-2 is affordable, easy to use – and simply a great sounding hydrophone
- Designed a microphone able to capture a perfect spectrum of sounds
- While effectively avoiding low frequency noise created by cable handling
- BC-100CCM 125cm Plastic Boom Pole Case
- Length: 1.25m
- Diameter: 5cm
Ambient are well known for their industry standard timecode units, high-spec carbon fibre boom poles, microphones, hydrophones and even cabling solutions. Based in Germany, boasting expert German precision. Their Timecode Lockit units started in 1992 and have gone through 8 generations since then, improving each time. Their boom pole selection provide a perfect blend of being super-lightweight and balanced, and with a high level of stability and reliability. Maintaining all of this over a wide selection of lengths and segments for ultimate collapsablity and convenience.