Bubblebee Industries The Invisible Lav Covers, Big Bag 'Original' (Select Option)
For ultimate transparency and invisibility...
The Invisible Lav Covers - 'Original' allow you to easily mount and hide your lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothing, whilst protecting your audio against clothing rustle.
Each package of Invisible Lav Covers, Big Bag - 'Original' consists of 40 pieces of mesh fabric (choose from black/beige/white).
- Optimal for use under clothing
- Provides you with ultimate transparency and invisibility when mounting your lavalier mics
- Available in black, beige or white
- Stick directly to the skin or clothing
- 40 pieces of reusable aerated mesh fabric
- Each piece can be used at least 3 times, giving you 120 mounts per bag
- Comes in a useful reusable zip-lock storage pouch
- Designed in denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
While the fabric can be used many times, you will be able to do a minimum of 120 mounts per pack.
Use the transparent, double-sided Invisible Lav Tape (sold separately) to keep your microphone and Invisible Lav Cover firmly in place whilst sticking directly to the skin or to clothing allowing the microphone to be safely and securely mounted almost anywhere. It's all about being creative: under the collar, next to a buttonhole, or under the clothing in the chest area.
Not sure which colour to use? The Invisible Lav Covers - 'Original' are also available in a smaller multipack, that also includes The Invisible Lav Tape.
- Each piece of fabric measures 2.2 cm x 2.2 cm (0.86” x 0.86”) and comes in a handy reusable zip-lock storage pouch.
- Item codes: BBI-ILC-O-40BK/BE/WH
- The Invisible Lav Covers, Big Bag - 'Fur Outdoor': for ultimate wind protection and noise reduction.
- The Invisible Lav Covers, Big Bag - 'Moleskin': for ultimate invisibility and fabric noise reduction.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers