Hawk-Woods NP1-TA4 NP1 Power Distribution Shoe w/ 4-Pin TA4 (Select Option)
The NP1 Power distribution shoes are designed to be paired with any NP1 battery, to provide more flexible powering solutions to a sound bag or cart setup. These products go by a number of different names: NP1 Shoe / Cup / Sled / Distro / Adapter. They come in a number of different variations, explained below. There are four different powering connectors available: Hirose, XLR, TA4 and 2.1mm DC Jack.
There are five different variations of this shoe available:
- NPA: The most basic of all the NP1 shoes, featuring an unregulated output from a single flying lead, in this case with a 4-Pin TA4 connector.
- NPB: Featuring four switched auxiliary 4-Pin TA4 outputs, fused and fitted with a low battery voltage indicator. Also features a single flying lead with a 4-Pin TA4 connector. The orientation of the NPB protects the switches from accidental knocks and any additional power cables from strain when placed vertically in a sound bag. This version aslo supports Data comms capability when using the NP98D data NP1 battery. Compatible with the Sound Devices 8-Series and Scorpio.
- NPC: Features all the benefits of the NPB range but in a slightly different configuration. The orientation of the adapter is designed to provide a slimmer profile and greater accessibility to the switches and any additional power cables when used vertically in a sound bag.
- NPU: Features all the benefits of the NPB, with the addition of fully regulated outputs and a voltage selector for switching between 9.6 and 12 volts. The adapter is also orientated to be stood on vertically in a sound bag with the battery parallel to the connectors to prevent strain on any additional power cables, whilst the switches remain on the other side to allow easy access to the switches.
- NPD: Effectively the NPA variation with a single flying lead, except with additional data comms capability when using the NP98D data NP1 battery. Compatible with the Sound Devices 8-Series and Scorpio.
There is also a Data version of the TA4 Shoe without a single flying lead. Designed to be combined with the NPD-8S distro box, offering 2 x TA4 chassis mounted connecters. Click here to learn more.
If you're still unsure which variation is suitable for you, please refer to the product images when selecting a variant, as this may help visualise the differences.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers