Collapsed Length: 0.62m
Extended Length: 1.83m
Material: Carbon Fibre
Boom-Buddy 4-Section Carbon Fibre Boom Pole - Short (0.62 - 1.83m)
The Boom-Buddy BOOM-BPS is a shorter version of the original Boom-Buddy Boompole. It is a 4 section boom pole has a collapsed length of 62cm and can extend to a maximum length of 183cm. Made from carbon fibre, providing reliable strength, whilst remaining as lightweight as possible. Weighing in at only 0.54kg allows boom operators to work without increased fatigue.
- Compact and Extendable: The BOOM-BPS's 4-section design collapses to a portable 62cm and extends to 183cm for ultimate versatility.
- Carbon Fibre Build: Lightweight, yet robust, the carbon fibre construction ensures high-strength durability without added weight—at just 0.54kg for fatigue-free operation.
- Versatile Usage: Ideal for diverse environments, from film sets to outdoor interviews, the BOOM-BPS can adapt to various booming scenarios.
- Removable Tip: Easily adaptable with the removable 3/8" threaded tip and rubber bung, providing flexibility for optional internal cabling.
- Highly Compatible: Explore a range of compatible accessories to enhance your booming experience, from pole holders to grip wraps and bespoke cases.
More About Boom-Buddy
Boom-Buddy made their name selling the versatile boom pole holder. They have recently undergone a change of ownership to a group of proud new owners, with a promise to bring their many years of industry expertise to enhance the brand to new levels of innovation, quality and attention to detail. Among the new boom poles, they also provide a selection of very helpful boom pole accessories, including hard cases, pole holders, grip wraps and more!
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers