Joe's Sticky Stuff Impact Adhesive Tape 1/2" Roll in a Tin (12.7mm x 6.1m)
Joe's Sticky Stuff An Aggressive Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tape™ that got its start in front of the cameras of Hollywood and movie sets around the world. But you never saw it, until now.
This roll is 1/2" wide (12.7mm) and 20ft long (6.1m) and is provided in a handy storage tin.
You can use Joe's Sticky Stuff™ for any of the uses below. I have personally used it for all of these situations on camera, and lots of others!
To apply Joe's Sticky Stuff™ simply tear off desired length, firmly place exposed tape onto surface of project and peel off backing paper. Joe's Sticky Stuff™ adheres very aggressively to some materials such as, but not limited to: paper, laminated plastics, plastic sheeting and certain wallpapers. Care should be used in all sensitive areas where damage may occur.
At the Office:
- Hang items for presentations in hotel conference rooms or clients offices without damage to walls or windows
- Get that poster to finally stay up on your cubical wall
- Change nameplates and signs without damaging wall coverings
- Hang children's artwork without thumbtack holes
- Use as earthquake hold for artwork and shelf items
- Keep picture frames hanging straight and true without marring walls
- Decorate kids' rooms
- Keep rugs and carpets from slipping
- Hang holiday artwork or decorations anywhere in the house including windows
On the Job Site:
- Use Joe's Sticky Stuff™ to preset trim and molding while grabbing tools
- Mount items (such as drapery or mini-blinds) temporarily for visual approval
- Protect floors with cardboard or sheet paper and not have it shift and slide under your feet
- Apply plastic sheeting to job sites to contain dust and debris
- Place small screws or parts into Joe's Sticky Stuff™ until you are ready to use them
Joe's Sticky Stuff™ found its start in front of the cameras of Hollywood and around the world. I should know, I'm Joe and I put it there. But you never saw it.
On a Hollywood location set, if you need to hang a sign on a wall, you put it there temporarily. The problem is you may not own that wall, and when you leave, the wall must look like it did when you arrived.
In the past, people have used foam tape, blue tack and an automotive window ribbon called butyl. Butyl is a tar-based adhesive that is incredibly sticky but leaves horrible black stains on the walls, windows, floors and worst of all, your hands and fingers.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers