Neoprene Foam Rubber "TESA Style" Tape (100mm x 10m) - 1 Roll (Select Option)
This product is a strip of neoprene rubber sponge blend, it has a compressible sponge-like consistency. It is black with removable yellow backing on one side. It is adhesive on one side only.
- Neoprene rubber sponge blend - EPDM/CR composition
- Sponge consistency - compressible
- Self-adhesive on one side only
- Resistant to ageing, ozone, oil, acid and weathering
- This strip is 100mm (4") wide and 10m long and either 2mm or 4mm thick, you pick!
- 100m x 10m x 2mm (W x L x H)
- 100m x 10m x 4mm (W x L x H)
Use this product in many different ways! Great for:
- Weathering seal around windows and doors
- Smoke seal
- Vacuum pressing seal
- For use in caravan, boat, motor car, truck, van or trailer use
- Sound damping for sound stages
- Vibration damping to floor joists
- Non-slip applications e.g to floors, shoes, yacht decks
- Bumping protection applications
Price is for 1 (one) rollPlease note: This rubber material is a blend and is not suitable for exposure to petrol or solvents.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers