Orca OR-34 Sound Bag for 688 / 664 + CL6
The OR-34 Audio Mixer Bag can hold most audio mixers, fits the Sound Devices 688 or 664 + CL6 perfectly. Also fits similarly sized mixers. The Orca Audio Bag / Mixer bags are the first in the world to offer maximum protection for the sensitive gear inside, thanks to their durable external aluminum frame, internal honeycomb frame, and layers of foam and EVA. They are all meticulously designed by photographers and audio experts to carry, protect and enable operation of all audio mixers, in any location. The Orca Audio Bags come in 3 different sizes to hold most of the audio mixers in the market.
- The world’s first audio bag with an aluminum frame, and the first that provides access to the gear inside from 6 directions.
- “ORCA Lift”, the first solution in the world to help audio operators position the mixer from any size to any level.
- Special sliding system to secure any mixer inside the bag.
- Top Clear TPU for easy viewing.
- Unique battery pocket with extra rubber battery fittings.
- Detachable carrying handles & shoulder strap.
- Two giant pockets for storing any audio accessories.
- Four external detachable pouches and 9 rubber bands to hold any size of wireless system
- Front bungee cords to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers