1 x RF Venue Distro4
10 x BNC Cables
4 x DC Jumpers
1 x Power Cable (UK)
RF Venue Distro4 Antenna Distributor
The DISTRO4 4-Channel UHF Antenna Distribution System from RF Venue is an active antenna splitter designed to split the RF signal from two remotely mounted antennas and distribute it to up to 5 wireless receivers (antennas and receivers available separately). The all-metal, 1-RU rackmount splitter includes 10 BNC cables for splitting the RF signal as well as 4 DC jumpers to provide four wireless receivers with power. The unit's cascade port can be used to connect a fifth receiver (with an external power supply) or additional DISTO4 units connected to additional receivers.
- Reduce IMD and crosstalk while decluttering your rack with regulated 12 VDC power to your receivers
- Routes antenna signals from a pair of diversity antennas to several receivers in a multichannel system
- Compensates for signal strength lost in the splitting process with high-quality amplifiers
- Provides DC powering for up to 4 receivers
- Internal switch applies DC power over coaxial cable to antenna connections
- Features BNC outputs for 4 receivers, plus cascade BNC for a fifth receiver (with external power supply) or additional DISTO4 units and receivers
- Wide UHF bandwidth from 470 to 952 MHz
- Works with any UHF wireless system that supports remote antenna mounting
- 1 RU full-rack width to install near receivers
- 2000mA internal power supply (no wall wart)
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers