Rycote Super-Softie Slip-On Windshield 12cm (19/22)
Slip-on Windshield with the new 3D-Tex material and open-cell foam suitable for shotgun microphones, with slots ranging from 5cm, 12cm, 15cm and 18cm with a diameter of 19-22mm and a 5cm and 18cm with a diameter of 24-25mm.
- Novel shape and 3D-Tex give greatly improved wind noise reduction compared to conventional “soft" windshields.
- A true cavity design, with superb performance at extreme low frequencies (where wind noise is worst).
- A rough-service windshield, robust enough for the most challenging news-gathering situations.
- High immunity to rain-soaking, and maintains excellent acoustic transparency in almost all situations
The Super-Softie® retains the excellent wind noise reduction of a conventional cavity windshield but allies it to a novel aerodynamic shape and surface structure, and to a new material - 3D-Tex™ - which combines excellent acoustic transparency with superb attenuation of wind noise. It has no rigid internal structure, so causes virtually no polar pattern distortion and is extremely robust in challenging environments such as news-gathering.
If it becomes rain-soaked it can be squeezed out and shaken dry very quickly; if it becomes coated with dust it can be rinsed quickly without affecting its performance.
The shape & structure of the Super Softie® allow it to reduce wind noise at extreme LF and infrasonic frequencies - where the greatest wind energy lies - more efficiently than previous designs.
- 5cm Super-Softie (19/22) Product Code: 033205
- 5cm Super-Softie (24/25) Product Code: 033206
- 12cm Super-Softie (19/22) Product Code: 033201
- 15cm Super-Softie (19/22) Product Code: 033202
- 18cm Super-Softie (19/22) Product Code: 033203
- 18cm Super-Softie (24/25) Product Code: 033204
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers