1 x Tentacle SYNC E mkII
1 x Mini-Jack-Cable
1 x USB-C Cable
2 x Tentacle Clamps
10 x Velcro Loop Pads
4 x Coloured Rubber Bands
1 x Quickstart Guide
1 x Manual with
Software Activation Details
Tentacle Sync E MKII Timecode Generator & Bluetooth Data Control (Single Set)
The new Tentacle SYNC E mkII timecode generator is based on the well-known SYNC E. We have made it ready for the future with Bluetooth 5.0 and improved battery management. The rest of the improvements you won’t recognize, but make the production much easier to handle. Everything else is as good as always: same precision, same size and weight, same features, full compatibility with all Tentacle devices and same prize.
The Single Set combined with the TRACK E timecode audio recorder is the perfect workflow solution for any video shooting from YouTube and Wedding applications to Multicam setups as well as post production syncing tasks. The Set also includes a license for the renowned Tentacle Sync Studio Software for macOS, for fast and easy synchronization of your audio and video footage.
- Syncing over Bluetooth 5.0 (Low Energy) for monitoring and setup via phone or tablet
- Super small and lightweight
- Frame rate and TC output level adjustable via Tentacle Setup App (iOS/ Android/ macOS/ Windows)
- One Tentacle Sync Studio Software Licenses included
- Tentacle Clamp locks a right-angle mini jack connector
- Accurate built-in reference microphone
- Generates All SMPTE timecode rates or jam-sync to any external timecode source
- High precision TCXO: accuracy with less than 1 frame drift in 24 hours (-30°C to +85°C)
- Designed and manufactured in Köln, Germany
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers