URSA Mini Mount 6060 Miniature Lavalier Mount for DPA 6060
The URSA MiniMounts are a new slim low-profile mount designed to be rigged where larger mounts simply won’t go. They are made from a hardened plastic which does not deform or snap under pressure. Each mount is hand finished to get the smoothest surface which allows fabric to glide quietly across.
MiniMounts are available in four colours & designed specifically for the Sanken COS11, DPA 4060, 4071, 6060, 4660 Heavy Duty, Sennheiser MKE1 & MKE2, ME2, Deity W.Lav Pro, Shure Twinplex and Sony ECM 1V.
- Small, thin and low profile as possible
- Makes it easy to rig lav mics up in awkward places
- Easy to rig beside buttons on shirts where larger mounts will not fit!
- Their thin shape makes them perfect mounts for rigging on the skin in the cleavage or onto the bra.
- Quick & Easy to wind protect using URSA Sticky Circles and Fur Circles.
- MiniMounts are moulded from hardened plastic. They won’t snap under pressure or deform under heat.
- Each MiniMount is hand finished to get the smoothest possible surface. This helps fabrics glide over the mount without creating friction and noise.
- Comes in 4 different colours: Black, White, Beige and Brown
- Comes in 2 different designs: Standard Rectangular shape and now Circular shape.
- Also available for the Sanken COS11, DPA 4060, DPA 6060/6061, DPA 4660, DPA 4071, Sennhesier MKE1 and Sennhesier MKE2
- Each MiniMount is individually packaged and includes 5 x MiniMount Stickies
- MiniMount Stickies are also available separately as a pack of 30
Please note: Circular Mini Mounts are currently only available in Black and White. More to follow!
With concealment in mind, the design of the MiniMount makes for excellent flexibility. Due to the thin profile of the mount, it can be placed in a number of convenient, and previously hard-to-reach places. For example, behind the button on a shirt or on the back of a zip of a hoodie. The MiniMount is also suitable for adding lavalier wind protection solutions with Rycote's Sticky O's.For more information, see our Specifications tab to see compatible products.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers