URSA Straps Calf Strap Transmitter Belt
URSA Calf Straps feature a low-profile velcro, curved strap design, and have a built-in Cable Pocket. In order to make the most comfortable low-profile straps URSA developed a brand new bonded fabric. URSA straps are just 1mm thick. They provide excellent stretch, comfort and breathability with an outer surface that hook Velcro can grip to at any point. Provides excellent support for this strap around the Calf or the Ankle. Perfect for rigging transmitters higher up the leg without risk of them slipping down into shot. It’s especially useful for stunts or action sequences.
- Dimensions: 47cm long x 10cm wide
- Unique oval of Gripper is fitted inside the Pouch to keep the transmitter in place.
- Big Pouches measure 10cm tall x 8cm wide
- Integrated cable pocket allow the mic cable to be looped and secured on the strap without the need for sticky tape.
- Colour Coded labels allow quick identification of strap size.
- URSA Straps are Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Hang dry or Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- All our straps are manufactured by hand in the United Kingdom.
- Designed to fit most popular transmitters
- Unique polyurethane gripper keeps the strap from slipping
- Built-in cable pocket secures your looped cable
- Ultra low profile fabric is only 1mm thick
- Perfect for rigging transmitters to the calf or the ankle
- The Calf Strap measures 47cm and features a Big Pouch, see below for pouch size guide
Available in Beige & Black.
Also available in different lengths for use around the waist: Small Waist, Medium Waist, Medium Waist with a Double Pouch, Large Waist & Thigh.
Please see our size guides below for more information.
Pouch Size Guide:
|Audio Ltd 2040, Mini TX, A10, EN2
Lectrosonics LMb, WM, UM400a, SMDB, SMB, LT, DCHT
Wisycom MPT40 / 41
Zaxcom TRX & ZFR full range
Sennheiser G2, G3, G4, AVX, SK2000, SK5212, SK9000
Shure PSM 1000, 900, 300, QLX, ULX, AD1, AXT
Micron Explorers & Audio Wireless
Saramonic UWMIC9 TX9
(Small Transmitters also fit in a Big Pouch)
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers