1 x B3 Lavalier Microphone
1 x Hard shell carying case
1 x Black cable clip
1 x White cable clip
1 x Windscreen
3 x Protective caps:
1 x +0dB cap
1 x +4dB cap
1 x +8dB cap
Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
Exceptional audio quality, low handling noise, extreme water-resistance, and excellent durability.
There are 2 different options for the microphone sensitivity.
- The W4 version is the standard sensitivity for most situations, apart from higher sound pressure levels (SPL).
- And the W5 version (or red band) is for higher sound pressure levels (SPL) and theatre head miking etc.
The Countryman B3 is essential to any well-stocked pro audio toolkit: it captures the highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic, with field-selectable high-frequency response caps and extremely low handling noise. Whether you need a tie-clip lavalier for an interview, a hair-hidden mic for drama, a water-resistant mic for water sports or hurricane reporting, or simply a small mic to hide in a prop flower vase, you'll never run out of applications for Countryman's B3 lavalier.
- High overload. At sound pressure levels approaching the pain threshold, Countryman mics still won't distort. That's why they're favorites for rock bands and opera singers alike.
- Rugged cable. Aramid strength members and engineered alloys ensure that the cables provide extreme tensile and flex strength
- True colours. Colours are precision-matched to theatre makeup shades to blend with a wide range of skin tones and clothing.
- Water resistance. Countryman mics are water-sealed so you can use them in the hair or against the skin under hot theater lights without "sweat-outs".
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers