1 x TS-C Timecode Slate
1 x Protective case
Denecke TS-C Compact Timecode Smart Slate
The Denecke TS-C is a compact full featured smart slate, capable of reading, generating and displaying SMPTE/EBU LTC time code.
- Aaton serial communication via 5 pin Lemo connector.
- Electro-Luminescent (EL) backlit face plate.
- Lightweight – under 900g (2 lbs) with batteries.
- 1/3 smaller than the TS-3.
- Display intensity variable in 12 steps. Each step is precisely equal to 1/2 f-stop in exposure.
- 16 Bit Flash microprocessor produces greater accuracy and simplifies future firmware upgrades.
- Ability to auto set to incoming frame rates.
- Battery voltage and low battery warning readout.
- Re-jam without powering down.
- Sliding access door to controls and improved quick load battery pack.
- Sync error warning of differing frame rates.
- Choice of either B&W or Color clapper sticks.
It's new form factor makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work or anywhere a big slate is too cumbersome. The TS-C jams to all standard frame rates, including 23.976 for HD. User Bits are set automatically when jammed to an external time code.
In manual set mode, frame rates can be cross jammed. Auto set mode automatically jams to the same frame rate as the incoming time code. In time code reader mode, both ascending and descending time code are read.
The TS-C reads and displays off speed time code used in special situations such as music video playback. The time code reader can also be configured as a “+1 frame reader” to display the time code in real time (not a frame late).
The TS-C is the first Denecke product to support Aaton serial protocol. A high precision TCXO is combined with a 16 bit microprocessor, ensuring both extremely low drift and high accuracy. The standard EL backlit face plate is very useful in low light situations.
|5.00”(with clapsticks 6.50") x 8.25” x 1.24”
|1.90 lbs. with batteries
|Typical ±0.2 ppm @ 23° C
±1 ppm @ -30° to +75° C
|-15 db at 4.7k.
|5.7v to 16v DC
|6 alkaline “AA” batteries.
Please note: Remove batteries when using external power!
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers