Denecke JB-1 Syncbox Timecode Generator
The JB-1 features a display and menu system, which allows for ease of use and display of timecode and settings. It reads, generates and jam syncs to all standard frame rates including 23.976 for High Definition shoots.
Also featured is an automatic jam sync capability, which senses the incoming timecode rate. Cross jamming of different rates can be accomplished as well. The advanced Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) has ten times the frequency stability than previous products, eliminating the need to jam more than once per day.
- Generates and Jam Syncs to all common SMPTE Timecode frame rates.
- Cross jams regardless of incoming frame rates.
- Sunlight-readable display with backlight.
- Bidirectional BNC.
- Selectable TC output levels (6 preset, 2 user), eliminating the need for external output reduction pads.
- Runs on a user replaceable internal LiPo battery cell.
- Simple to set up. Reprogrammable for new features and updates, via both Mac and Windows computers.
- Very high stability crystal ensures low drift.
- Compact aluminum housing.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers