DPA DAD Microdot Adapters
The adapters for wireless systems give you flexible, simple and affordable possibilities. You are no longer bound to one wireless system. As circumstances change, you can just switch your adapter, instead of incurring the cost of a whole new microphone. And when you make the switch, you won't hear any loss or change in sound quality.
The DPA headset, DPA Lavalier and DPA Instrument series of miniature microphones work with all leading wireless mic solutions, such as Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Shure, Sony, Wisycom, Zaxcom and many more. DPA Microphones’ ingenious adapter system is one of a kind in the industry. It protects your investment in fantastic sound for years to come.
- DAD3056 - TA5 for Lectrosonics LM, SM, UM Series (for Low DC Microphones)
- DAD3057 - 3-Pin Lemo for Zaxcom TRX900 (for Low DC Microphones)
- DAD4099-BC - 3-Pin XLR (Balanced) with Low-cut roll-off filter & Belt Clip
- DAD6001-BC - 3-Pin XLR (Balanced) with Belt Clip
- DAD6003 - 3-Pin Lemo for Sennheiser SK 50/250/3063/5012/6000/9000
- DAD6004 - 6-Pin Lemo (Large) for Audio Ltd. Tx 2000/Tx 2020/Tx 2040
- DAD6010 - TA4 for Shure, Axient Digital, TOA, PGX1, Line 6
- DAD6034 - 3.5mm Locking Jack for Sennheiser Evolution/G2/G3/D1, X2 Digital Wireless, Audio Ltd En2 TX
- DAD6035 - 4-Pin Lemo for Audio Ltd. En2 MiniTX
Don't see your microphone listed above?
If there is a variant that you need for your microphone that don't see in the list above, don't worry, we can source it for you! Get in touch and let us know what you need, we'll get it sorted in a timely manner!
Additionally, If you need help finding which variant is for you, don't hesitate to ask our helpful sales team.
For a full list of the available microdot adapters, follow this link to the DPA website for more information.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers