K-Tek KSBP Stingray Backpack w/ Intergrated Harness
Inspired by feedback from sound recording professionals, the K-Tek Stingray BackPack X(P) with Orange or Purple Interior has plenty of space for recording gear and accessories without compromising comfort and transportability.
- Built-in harness to operate mixer in front of the body and secure storage compartment on the rear of the backpack for a fully rigged mixer bag.
- Three roomy zippered sections including a padded pocket for a laptop (up to 17″), smaller mesh pockets and a zippered inside compartment
- Ample MOLLE straps to attach miscellaneous gear and accessories including the Stingray Front Pouch (KSAPX)
- Strategically placed padding keeps the pack weight against the back with ventilation and effective load transfer
- Adjustable waist and chest belts for a custom, comfortable fit
- Foldaway boom cup holder
- Detachable rain cover for additional protection
- Lightweight and durable
- Gear capacity up to 20 litres
- Compatible with K-Tek Mixer Bags including Stingray Junior X (KSTGJRX), Small (KSTGSX), Large (KSTGLX) and MixPro (KSTGMIX)
Stingray BackPack XP with integrated harness and purple highlights / interior is designed for the sound recording professional with plenty of storage space for a mixer bag, extra audio gear, a laptop and other supplies. A built-in harness securely holds a mixer bag while recording eliminating the need to carry an additional bag. Comes with MOLLE straps, adjustable shoulder, chest straps, waistbelt and rain cover. Gear capacity up to 20 litres.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers