K-Tek KSHRN3S Stingray Harness 3rd Generation - Short
This 3rd generation of K-Tek’s revolutionary harness redefines what a harness can do:
- Exoskeleton: an even stronger Rigid Spine design, to transfer bag weight through the harness instead of shoulder/spine
- Hip Fins comfortably transfer Rigid Spine load into hips/legs
- Adjustable, color coded and removable inner waist belt
- Color Coded 6-mounting points to effectively and comfortably secure the bag to the body and make putting the harness on & taking it off even faster and easier
- Adjustable Butterfly design shoulder straps to fit various body types and sizes
- New, Lightweight, more breathable material keeps you even more comfortable and cooler
- Plenty of attachment points on front and back of the harness for accessories
Inspired by hiking and military back packs, the K-Tek Stingray Harness has redefined how a harness redistributes the weight carried by the Audio Professional. The harness’ Rigid Spine transfers the load from the wearer’s shoulders and spine through the exoskeleton, instead of their back, and down to the padded hip fins. Combined with six-mounting points the bag is held securely to the body while offering unprecedented comfort, allowing for longer duration shots while greatly reducing back fatigue. K-Tek’s customer inspired design is an ideal solution for the changing production landscape.
Now in its 3rd generation, the Stingray Harness features more padding for extra comfort, an even stronger ExoSpine design and color-coded carabiners to further speed up taking off and putting on the harness.
Thicker padding combined with a new premium breathable exterior materials makes the harness now even more comfortable and cooler to wear.
The Butterfly element (over and under shoulder straps) can be easily adjusted on the main exoskeleton portion of the harness making the harness perfect for various body types and sizes.
Smartly integrated, along with the rest of K-Tek’s Stingray products, there are plenty of D-Rings, strap mounts and Molle straps offering a multitude of attachment points.
K-Tek’s fresh approach to the Stingray harness and the entire Stingray audio bag and accessory line creates game changing solutions for the audio professional that cut back on fatigue and reduces stress, with efficient and focused products that are also really good looking.
Also available in a small version for the smaller, shorter and/or thinner operators.
- Spine Length: 37cm
- Weight: 1.0kg (without pouch)
- Weight: 1.2kg (with pouch)
What's In The Box
- Rigid ExoSpine with Hip Fins and lower Straps
- Butterfly Element with upper and over-the-shoulder Straps
- Removable and color coded inner waist belt
- Zippered Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers