Radius RAD-1 Shock Mount for Small Sensitive Microphones
The RAD shock mounts provide exceptional microphone isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming. The mounts come in three variations, the RAD-1, RAD-2 and RAD-3. Each mount has universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter and includes a pair of standard firmness hoops and a pair of light (softer) hoops -- so you can get the best isolation for your style of booming with any mic you choose. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here).
Made in Devon, England.
- The RAD-1 is the highest level of microphone shock mount isolation for small, sensitive microphones
- Suitable for use with omni, cardioid and super-cardioid pencil mics with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 150mm in length
- Ideal for indoors or with no winds when using the mic by itself or the mic with only a foam windscreen
- For wind protection required situations, the RAD-2 is recommended as it's more suited for the extra weight of a fur windshield
- 2 pairs of interchangeable hoops are included - RAD-1 soft hoops in standard firmness (black coloured) and lite (light blue)
- Comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder
- Schoeps CMC1 series
- Schoeps CMC6-41 series
- Sennheiser MKH 50
- Sennheiser MKH 8050
- Sennheiser MKH 8040
- DPA 4018
- Neumann KM 100
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers