Radius RAD-2 Shock Mount for Standard Shotgun Microphones
The RAD-2 Shock Mounts are designed for for use with standard length shotgun microphones and small condenser pencil microphones with slide-on fur windshields on the front. It provides exceptional isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming. The mount has soft-coated universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter. Each mount includes a pair of standard firmness hoops (black) and a pair of softer hoops (light blue). The RAD-2 hoops are slightly thicker than RAD-1 hoops and have an extra 3mm of bracing on top to hold the extra weight of front-heavy microphones. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here). The RAD Shock Mounts are made in England.
- Great microphone shock mount isolation when booming indoors, outdoors or on run-&-gun shoots
- Recommended for use with shotgun microphones with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 250mm in length. Can be used indoors and outdoors with or without slide-on windshields.
- Fits Sennheiser MKH416, Sennheiser MKH8060, Sennheiser MKE600, Schoeps CMIT 5, Schoeps SuperCMIT, Schoeps MiniCMIT, Sanken CS-3, Rode NTG-3 and other shotgun microphones
- Also use the RAD-2 with super-cardioid, cardioid and omni condenser mics when using a slide-on Radius Nimbus Windshield or other style deadcat fur on the front.
- 2 pairs of interchangeable RAD-2 hoops are included - standard firmness (black) and soft firmness (light blue)
- Comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder
- Sennheiser MKH416
- Sennheiser MKH8060
- Sennheiser MKE600
- Schoeps CMIT 5
- Schoeps SuperCMIT
- Schoeps MiniCMIT
- Sanken CS-3
- Rode NTG-3
- ...and other shotgun microphones
Please note: XLR jumper cable not included
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers