Rycote Baseball Compact Windshield - 21/22mm
This ingenious little 3” windscreen has been designed for interior boom pole use, greatly reducing unwanted ’swooshes’ during fast swings and other rapid movements.
The Baseball is available in three versions: a ’19/20mm’, ’21/22mm’ and a ’24/25mm’. All three versions have the same exterior dimensions, but come with different internal bore diameters to fit a variety of industry-standard microphones.
Incredibly lightweight (just 17g) and offering significantly increased performance over conventional foam windscreens, the Baseball is ideal for fast/deep booming and plosive reduction. It also helps to protect your mic.
- Significantly increased performance compared to conventional foam windscreens
- Allows for rapid attachment and removal
- Durable and easily maintained
- Incredibly lightweight – only 17g
- Offers general capsule protection to the microphone (e.g. during scene ‘down-time’ or equipment changes)
- Acoustically transparent open cell foam and soft felt cover construction
- Handmade in the UK
- Single - 039705 (RYC039705)
- Single + Windjammer - 039711 (RYC039711)
- Triple Pack - 039706 (RYC039706)
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers