1 x PCS-Boom Connector
1 x 3/8" Male 'Tip'
1 x Leather washer
1 x Hex Key
Rycote PCS-Boom Connector w/ 1 x 3/8" Tip Included
The Professional Connection System (‘PCS’) is the ingenious new quick attachment/quick release connection system from Rycote. The first Rycote PCS product, the PCS-Boom Connector, has been designed for professional boom pole use. Attach the Connector to any 3/8” threaded boom pole, and affix the included 3/8” male ‘tip’ to your mic's shock-mount or windshield. Intuitive, one handed ‘click-in’ attachment and pull collar release mechanism, for fast and incredibly easy operation that provides a rock-solid, noise-free connection in use.
- Designed for professional boom pole use, with any 3/8” threaded boom pole
- Intuitive and incredibly easy attachment and release mechanism – for fast and simple swapping of mics (in shock mounts/windshields)
- Single handed, positive locking operation – just press in and ‘click’ to connect
- Rock solid and noise free in operation – for audio critical boom pole use
- Light weight (only 53g, Connector + Tip combined), small and durable
- Compatible with any make of microphone shock mount, suspension or windshield kit (fitted with a female 3/8” thread)
- Secure locking with 100 Newton maximum load (equivalent to 10kg/22lbs in a fixed position)
- Made out of robust, high quality materials in neutral colors (black and grey), with non-reflective finish
- Locks to boom pole without damaging the boom pole thread
- Designed and made in the UK
- Extensively tested in Germany
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers