Rycote InVision INV-Lite 21 Boom Shock-Mount Suspension for Shotgun Microphones
The INV-Lite is the new addition to the Rycote® InVision range of boom shock mounts. It has been specifically designed for popular lightweight, short-shotgun microphones, for indoor boom pole recordings. The unique ‘cam-lever’ design grips the mic at its rear without covering the interference tube slots, allowing for easy use of a foam windscreen.
Perfect for the Schoeps MiniCMIT.
- Designed specifically for shorter, lighter shotgun mics for interior booming
- Unique cam-lever clamp design allows super-fast mic access
- Microphone held at rear, keeping interference tube slots free of obstructions
- Patented Lyre® technology with new ‘wide’ Lyre design allows attachment of foam slip-on solutions
- Rod weight distribution system offers superb balance across entire suspension
- Robust, reliable Rycote quality
- Weighs just 112g* (without brass screw adaptor).
*Weights & dimensions approximate
Rycote InVision products are designed for discreet, low-profile boom mounted use in environments where full basket windshielding is not required. InVision - professional isolation using patented Lyre® suspension systems for industry-leading shock & handling isolation.
With its unique ‘cam-lever’ design the INV-Lite allows for fast mic access and easy use of a slip-on foam to provide basic wind & plosive protection indoors.
Available in two variants: INV-Lite 19 & INV-Lite 21, accomodating 19mm & 21mm diameter short shotgun mics, respectively.
INV-Lite 19 (041136)
- Suitable for mics of 19mm diameter, up to 210mm in length, weighing no more than 120 grams
- DPA 4017B, 4017C; 4018
- Sanken CS-1e
- Sennheiser MKH 8060, 8050, 8040, 8020
INV-Lite 21 (041135)
- Suitable for mics of 21mm diameter, up to 210mm in length weighing no more than 120 grams.
- Schoeps MiniCMIT
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers