Sound Devices MixPre-3 II Mixer + K-Tek KSTGMIX Bag + SD Card Bundle
Introducing the ultimate audio recording bundle for professionals and enthusiasts alike! Elevate your sound game with the Sound Devices MixPre-3 II 5 Track 32-Bit Float Mixer/Recorder, a compact powerhouse that ensures pristine audio quality. Paired with the K-Tek KSTGMIX Stingray MixPro Audio Bag, you get a durable and ergonomic solution for transporting and protecting your gear on the go. Plus, with the included SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC Card, you have ample storage for your high-resolution recordings. This bundle is a must-have for filmmakers, podcasters, and musicians seeking top-notch audio performance and convenience in one package. Upgrade your recording setup and capture every detail with confidence with this bespoke Everything Audio Bundle!
This Bundle Includes
- 1 x Sound Devices MixPre-3 II 5 Track 32-Bit Float Mixer / Recorder
- 1 x K-Tek KSTGMIX Stingray MixPro Audio Bag
- 1 x SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC Card 100MB/s Class 10
For some quick features on each product, see below. For full product information, see the links above to be taken to their respective product listing.
Sound Devices MixPre-3 II 5 Track 32-Bit Float Mixer / Recorder
3 XLR input 5-track audio recorder (3+2ch Mix) with USB Audio Interface. The MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6 II, and MixPre-10 II have significantly improved hardware, with 32-bit float recording, patented ultra-wide-dynamic-range A-to-D conversion, internal timecode generation, and recording up to 192 kHz sampling rates in all models. Recorded tracks can be set to auto-copy to a USB drive for easy file transfer, and limiter parameters can now be adjusted.
- Three ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 3 x 2 portable mixer.
- Record up to 5 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 5-in, 2-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), MX-PSU AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.
K-Tek KSTGMIX Stingray MixPro Audio Bag
The KSTGMIX Stingray MixPro portable workstation is designed for the Sound Devices MixPre-3 and MixPre-6 and also fits the Zoom F4 and F8 mixer recorders. More than an ordinary bag, the Stingray MixPro can help turn a small recorder into a portable workstation.
- Designed for the Sound Devices MixPre-3 & MixPre-6. Also fits Zoom F4 & F8
- Internal vertical frame for easy side access, structure and stability
- Removable Front Pouch included for additional storage (e.g. battery system)
- Media Compartment accessible via large flap. Kickstand for table operation
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC Card 100MB/s Class 10
- SD UHS-I memory card yet with shot speeds up to 90 MB/s; transfer speeds up to 100 MB/s.
- Compatibility For SDHC (32GB) and SDXC (64GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host device
- Engineered to capture 4K UHD video and sequential burst mode photography
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature proof; water proof; shock proof and x-ray proof
- Read Speed up to 100 MB/s, Write Speed up to 90 MB/s
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers