Sound Devices Slot RXMON Enclosure A20-RX-SL
Monitor any A10 transmitter on set with this handy belt-worn headphone amp for your A20-RX. The A-RXMON provides a simple, portable solution for easily monitoring two A10-TX audio channels with headphones.
- Accommodates the A20-RX receiver (sold separately)
- Uses standard Sony L-mount batteries (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Rugged, spring steel belt clip
- User-friendly headphone volume control/power switch
- Recess the headphone knob to prevent against accidental adjustments
- Monitor channel 1, channel 2 or a stereo mix of both channels
- Pair with the A20 User Groups feature for fast and intuitive switching between multiple A20-TX frequencies
- Micro USB port for updating firmware and loading User Groups on the A-RXMON
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers