WrineX MTP61 8-Bay Simultaneous LBP61 Battery Charger
A hand-made charger for your LBP61 (CSBCE10) batteries, it has the smallest form factor of all LBP61 (CSBCE10) chargers currently on the market, with the dimensions of 4.92 x 11.4 x 6.4 cm (HxWxL).
- Charges 8 LBP61 (CSBCE10) batteries simultaneously
- Over sized converter that can supply up to 2.5 times the current required, to run cooler and increase reliability.
- Matched charging chips within 1% accuracy. (all pcb’s are tested manually). 4.16-4.24 volt with a bias towards the lower end to achieve longer battery life.
- Swiss made gold plated spring loaded battery contacts.
- External power supply from a well known brand (Meanwell)
- Passive cooling.
- A reset/on off switch with protection so you cant bump it by accident.
- Ability to be fed by a DC power source between 12-32 volts DC (Cart battery a car, or a laptop brick)
- Weight of roughly ~500 grams. (excluding power supply)
- Dual LED : On each side of the slot, green or a red LED so you can see witch slot is charging more clearly, without being able to see the different colors.
You can easily take it with you on smaller projects and will function all around the world with an appropriate power plug. Please note: Charger does not come with a IEC plug because of this.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers