Wisycom MTP61 Miniature Pocket Transmitter
MTP61 is a miniature pocket transmitter ideal for location sound, theater and all situations where the smallest size is mandatory
- The multi-band MTP61 currently has the widest tuning range of any wireless transmitter on the market (470 to 1260 MHz)
- UK1 Power Profile: 470 - 663 MHz, Max power 100mW + 960 - 1075 MHz, Max power 50mW
- Monitor & control with Bluetooth via Wisycom BT App to adjust parameters in real time
- The Bluetooth interface and mobile app allows full control from mobile or tablet
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate multiple transmitters in close proximity to each other without needing an intermod frequency plan
- Embedded recorder to record directly on the internal 64 GB micro SD card and integrated Linear Time Code decoding
- DSP based signal processing allows easy switching between wide and narrow band operation
- ENS compander for a totally clear sound
- Powering with Lithium-ion battery LBP61 or CS-BCE10 (Part No. CGA-S008E 3.7V, 1050 mAh, 3.9Wh Cameron Sino)
- Integrated low-pass audio filter eliminates ultrasonic interference from devices such as focus pullers
- Front panel buttons to quickly enter menu thanks to its multiple shortcut combinations
The smallest and lightest multiband bodypack transmitter on the market, the MTP61 has the widest tuning range currently available (470 to 1260MHz). Among the industry’s most powerful transmitters, the compact design of the MTP61 not only makes it comfortable, but also ideal for location sound and theater applications alike.
It is equipped with a Bluetooth module which allows to adjust parameters in real time via mobile device apps.
It offers embedded recorder to record directly on the internal 64 GB micro SD card and an integrated Linear Timecode decoding.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers