DPA 4017B Shotgun Microphone + Bubblebee Spacer Bubble Windshield Bundle
Introducing the ultimate audio capture bundle for professionals who demand pristine sound quality in challenging conditions! The DPA 4017B Shotgun Microphone, known for its exceptional clarity and directional precision, is paired seamlessly with the Bubblebee Industries Spacer Bubble Windshield (Medium) to ensure that your recordings remain free from wind and handling noise. This bundle is a game-changer for filmmakers, broadcasters, and sound engineers working in diverse environments. Whether you're on a windy outdoor shoot or capturing audio in a bustling urban setting, this combination guarantees optimal performance. Elevate your audio production with the DPA 4017B and Bubblebee Windshield bundle, where cutting-edge technology meets unparalleled durability. Capture the perfect audio every time, regardless of the elements!
This Bundle Includes
- 1 x DPA 4017B Shotgun Microphone w/ Preamp & Low Cut/High-Boost Filters
- 1 x Bubblebee Industries Spacer Bubble Windshield (Medium)
For some quick features on each product, see below. For full product information, see the links above to be taken to their respective product listing.
DPA 4017B Shotgun Microphone w/ Preamp & Low Cut/High-Boost Filters
This DPA 4017B shotgun microphone features the MMP-B Shotgun Preamp with Low cut and High-boost filters. Also features active drive for impedance balancing.
Equipped with a highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern, obtained using a supercardioid design with an interference tube that provides excellent off-axis rejection, the DPA 4017B is a short and exceptionally lightweight shotgun microphone that truly measures up to DPA’s impressive reputation for accuracy, clarity, and musicality.
Designed for a broad range of applications, the phantom powered 4017B is ideal for use with camera systems, in fixed positions at sports facilities, for broadcast/ENG/film booming, and even studio recording environments.
- Small and lightweight
- Excellent RF immunity
- Highly immune to humidity
- Uniform off-axis response
- Highly directional pattern
- Sleek shotgun for distant miking
- Integrated active cable
Bubblebee Industries The Spacer Bubble - Medium
The Spacer Bubble gives you the right balance between wind-protection and audio transparency in changing conditions.
For use with shotgun microphones with an interference tube length of 130mm and a mic diameter of 18-24mm.
The Spacer Bubble, is a multi-piece adaptable windshield solution for shotgun microphones designed specifically for boom operators, camera folks, sound mixers and all sound recordists who experience changing conditions. The Spacer Bubble includes the spacer base, long-haired fur cover and a carry pouch. A short-haired fur cover is available separately if you need it.
- Switch locations fast and always get the best audio transparency while blocking unwanted noise from vocal plosives, boom 'swoosh' and wind.
- Specially designed rubber base for super easy and secure mounting.
- Base windshield made from highly efficient mesh to allow your microphone to sound as naked as possible.
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries' best imitation fur (high density of hairs per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency and effective wind protection.
- Quick drying fur; if it gets wet simply place it in the aerated mesh bag and allow it to dry naturally.
- Available in seven different sizes - to ensure you find a size that perfectly fits your favourite shotgun mic.
- Save valuable time while getting best quality.
- Practical mesh bag included for easy storage and fast mounting.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers