1 x Short-Haired Spacer Cover
in your colour of choice
Bubblebee Industries The Short-Haired Spacer Cover - Medium (Select Option)
Find the perfect balance for your Spacer Bubble
For use in light to medium winds, the Short-Haired Spacer Cover helps you strike a balance between wind protection and frequency transparency.
This product is a short-haired slip-on fur for people who already own the Spacer Bubble.
- Easily adapt to your surroundings when you are in the field.
- Slides onto the Spacer Bubble when recording outside in light to medium winds.
- Fits in your Spacer Bubble mesh storage bag so you can keep everything close by.
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries' best imitation fur (high density of hairs per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency and effective wind protection.
- Quick drying fur; if it gets wet simply place it in the aerated mesh bag and allow it to dry naturally.
- Comes in five different sizes to fit all the seven different Spacer Bubbles.
- Designed in Denmark by sound lovers, for sound lovers
The Short-Haired Spacer Cover is made out of the same high-quality faux-fur as used for our short-haired Windkillers. The big difference between the Spacer Cover and the Windkiller is, that the spacer cover is designed to slip over your Spacer Bubble and fit perfectly, allowing you to adapt to stronger winds quickly and easily.
The inside of the Spacer Cover is made of a durable polyester mix allowing it to easily slide onto the Spacer Bubble base. Constructed with a sturdy leather brim the spacer cover will stay firmly in place when it is mounted. This polyester mix is tested to make sure you get the most linear frequencies when you use the Spacer Bubble.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers