1 x CL-16 Fader Panel
1 x 10-pin Phoenix Screw Terminal Block
1 x USB-A to USB-B Cable
1 x ¼” TRS to ¼” TRS Headphone Cable
Sound Devices CL-16 Linear Fader Control Surface for 8-Series Mixer / Recorders
The CL-16 Linear Fader Control Surface for 8-Series combines the simplicity of traditional analog consoles with the power and flexibility of digital consoles. This bespoke control surface enhances the experience of cart-based mixing with its intuitive operation, 16 silky-smooth faders, 16 dedicated trims, and a glorious panoramic LCD. All of this is elegantly engineered into a 16.3”-wide compact unit which fits in a cart and operates from 12 V DC.
- Compatible with the 833, 888, and Scorpio
- 16 dedicated rotary trim controls
- 16 dedicated faders
- Intuitive design philosophy where channels 1-16 have dedicated, non-banking controls like a traditional analog console, and other important features may be quickly accessed
- Large, sunlight-readable LCD screen folds down for easy and safe storage and transport
- 32 multi-function rotary controls for EQ, pan, channels 17-32 gains, bus gains, output gains, and more
- New high-reliability, silent, soft-touch buttons for key functions like record, stop, metadata, coms, returns, and more
- Five user-assignable buttons
- Built-in 5-port USB hub with (two USB-C and three USB-A) for keyboards, SD-Remote tablet, and other USB peripherals
- ¼” and 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Remote 10-Pin connector for custom wiring of LEDs and switches, along with ¼” foot pedal input
- Connects to 888 and Scorpio via USB-B
- 12 V DC-powered via 4-pin XLR
- 16 ultra-smooth gliding Penny & Giles 100 mm linear faders - best feeling faders on the market
- Quick bottom panel access for field servicing and cleaning of faders
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers