Soundcart Explorer Mid-Sized Modular Sound Cart
The Explorer Sound Cart is a mid-sized cart that, as standard, features two shelves (one long, one short), a Boom Holder, Antenna Riser, 6 inch front casters, 10 inch rear wheels as well as a 3U 19 inch adapter (to mount a video monitor such as the Blackmagic Design SmartView Duo).
- Includes a clear and comprehensive step-by-step guide to assembling your cart.
- Constructed of light-weight materials and weighs just 15.5kg (34lbs). It measures 1060-1190mm (H) x 575mm (W) x 550mm (D).
- Features 3u 19” rack rails (ideal for video monitors or wireless receivers).
- Includes both a boom holder and spigot riser (ideal for antennas).
- Features two 10" pneumatic rear wheels for stability and a cushioned ride for your kit.
- Features front 125mm caster wheels with 360 degree travel making steering and the management of cables on set easy.
- Enjoys a selection of model of specific accessories as well as a wide range of universal accessories.
- Gone through extensive field testing by industry professionals like yourself which is why our carts are trusted by Sound Recordists and Production Sound Mixers worldwide!
Customisation was a core design feature of the Explorer Sound Cart. The shelf heights are easily adjusted as are the position of the handles, boom holder and spigot riser. Accessories can also be mounted in multiple locations on the cart to suit your workflow.
While many owners of the Explorer Sound Cart may use similar or even identical equipment, it can be configured in an almost endless number of ways thus enabling you to make your cart as individual as you are.
The Explorer Sound Cart enjoys a selection of model of specific accessories for non-factory installation. These include a sliding shelf, 1u/2u/3u 19” rack rails as well as additional mounting bars and long/short shelves.
A wide range of optional universal accessories are also available to customise your cart further including headphone holder, script holder, mounting points and the all important cup holder.
The cart is self-assembly and comes with an easy-to-follow assembly guide which can be downloaded on the soundcart.audio website.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers