Soundcart MiniCart MAX Height-Adjustable Modular Sound Cart
SoundCart MiniCart Max designed with flexibility in mind! Opt to use the cart either standing up or sitting down and with it taking only 40 seconds to alter the working height.
- Hand Built: To give total peace of mind, each MiniCart MAX is hand built prior to packing, dispatch and delivery.
- Height Adjustable: Designed with flexibility in mind, the MiniCart MAX takes only 40 seconds to alter the height from standing or sitting positions
- Aluminium Frame: Thanks to its light-weight aluminium frame the MiniCart MAX weighs just 22kg. It measures 1300-1500mm (H) x 600mm (W) x 670mm (D).
- Pneumatic Rear Wheels: The MiniCart features two 12" pneumatic rear wheels giving your kit the cushioned ride it deserves.
- 6" Front Casters: For ultimate maneuverability, and providing great grip for those slippery surfaces.
- Accessories: The MiniCart MAX enjoys a selection of model of specific accessories as well as a wide range of universal accessories.
- Field Tested: The MiniCart MAX has gone through extensive field testing by industry professionals like yourself.
SOUNDCART.audio offers a range of carts that are used and trusted by hundreds of Sound Recordists & Production Sound Mixers worldwide.
The MiniCart MAX is a height adjustable sound cart for Sound Mixers that wish to mix either sat down or stood.
Its base features rear 12″ wheels, 6″ front casters and a generous storage area (ideal for a peli battery). The fully height adjustable R:BOX secures to the base and features 8U of 19″ compatible rack space front and back as well as fold out 3U 19″ rack arms suitable for a video monitor.
The MiniCart MAX model is highly customisable and enjoys a wide selection of optional accessories allowing the Sound Mixer to easily quickly configure their cart.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers