Wisycom MTP40S Double Battery Transmitter (Select Option)
An extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Lavalier microphones such as the Sanken Cos-11 or DPA 4060 connect via 3-Pin Lemo.
Very easy and quick to use thanks to an OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. The MTP40S benefits from the latest Wisycom RF technology along with enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Choose Tuneable Bandwidth from 470 to 663 MHz or 510 or 698 MHz
- Enhanced robustness against self-interference and antenna performance through a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
- ENR (noise optimized)
- ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- > 10 hours @ 50mW output power
- > 14 hours @ 10mW output power
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup through the OLED display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
- Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 1dB step
- Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments
- 48V phantom power for wired condenser microphones using the PHA48 accessory
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers