Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultra-Wideband Receiver
The new Wisycom MPR52 Dual Channel Ultra wideband Receiver is a two channel diversity receiver with up to 790 MHz bandwidth in 470/1260 MHz range and DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Outputs (AES3).
The MPR52-ENG is a compact two channels receiver designed for professional ENG applications. The new MPR52 has two built-in diversity receivers with both analogue and digital outputs. With up to 690 MHz bandwidth in the 470/1260 MHz range, the MPR52 features next generation multi-band front-end filtering.
The software selectable wideband and narrowband DSP-FM operation gives users options based on their project needs.
Country specific Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters are also available (USA: 935-960 MHz and Japan: 1240-1260 MHz).
The receiver also offers convenient function buttons, including a dedicated frequency scan option.
Battery management is flexible as it features standard battery packs that can be charged with the dedicated charger or through the micro-usb-B connector.
- Two-channel diversity receiver
- DSP Analogue & Digital Audio Output (AES3)
- Up to 690 MHz bandwidth in 470/1160 MHz range
- Next Gen Multiband front-end filtering:
– High Q moving filter in 470-960 MHz
– High Q moving filter in 960-1160 MHz (DME)
– Country specific saw filters: USA 940-960 MHz & Japan 1240-1260 MHz (B2 option only; available on request)
- Wideband and Narrowband DSP-FM operation (SW selectable):
– Narrowband allows more 50% band efficiency
– Narrowband allows about 3dB extra sensitivity and noise immunity
- Extreme low noise VCO with ultrafast spectrum scan for optimal quick & easy setup
- High contrast OLED display
- Automatic scan & transmitter programming through infrared
- DSP based for extreme flexibility and multicompanding operations
- Miniature design with integrated battery pack:
– rechargeable lithium pack
– 2 x AA batteries
- Operation and charger (lithium) thru USB connector
- Monitor & control through USB and Wisycom Manager 2.0 (computer SW):
– This transform MPR52 in a quick and low noise portable spectrum scanner!
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers