Shure AD4Q Axient Digital 4-Channel Digital Wireless Rack Receiver w/ DC XLR 4-Pin Power
Digital Wireless Rack Receiver with the DC XLR option. Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio. Compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features Quadversity™ mode for extended antenna coverage, switchable XLR and AES3 outputs, and all capabilities of the AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver
- Available with or without accessories
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power
The AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + AES67 + Dante™ output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers