Shure ADX1M Axient Digital Micro Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
ADX1M delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance, and is equipped with ShowLink® remote control for real-time parameter adjustments and interference avoidance. The contoured form factor and lightweight PEI construction offer both comfort and heat resistance. This transmitter features wide tuning, High Density (HD) mode, encryption, and advanced rechargeability. Membrane switches and LEMO connector protect against moisture, while the OLED display provides excellent visibility in low-light environments. Includes two SB910M rechargeable batteries.
- Small and streamlined design for better concealment and wear (68mm × 60mm × 18mm)
- High-contrast OLED display
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Patent-pending internal adaptive antenna for optimized signal when ADX1M is worn against the body
- Ultem®PEI construction for heat resistance and durability
- Recessed LEMO connector
- Sealed buttons and LEMO connection for protection against sweat and moisture ingress
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Up to 7 hours of runtime with SB910M rechargeable battery
- Detachable belt clip
The ADX1M is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems.
ADX transmitters set the stage for exceptional performance, featuring wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers