Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones. It features true diversity technology and can be used when paired with a companion receiver and microphone, as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theater, presentation, and rehearsal applications.
The transmitter features 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 kHz steps with 20 fixed frequency banks and up to 12 compatible frequency presets. There is 1 user bank with up to 12 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency band and channel number, metering of AF level, transmission status, battery status, and more.
Furthermore, the transmitter is equipped with a mute switch and is powered by two 1.5V AA size batteries or by one Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. It is built with a rugged metal housing. The SK 100 G4 transmitter will operate about 8 hours and is equipped with a 1/8" line/mic input jack. With 25 Hz to 18 kHz AF frequency response, the SK 100 G4 is designed to deliver a natural audio quality.
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3's best features
- Quicker setup
- High-contrast LCD display
- Robust bodypack transmitter for daily use on stage.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via updated linking functionality.
- Up to 20 compatible channels.
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300'
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations.
What's in the Box
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- 2 AA batteries
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers