Sennheiser SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter
The SK 300 G4-RC Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser features 3250 UHF frequencies in 25 kHz steps and is built with 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a companion receiver and microphone in various environments for broadcast TV, ENG, and field applications.
The transmitter is menu-driven with a backlit LCD display showing the current frequency, frequency bank, channel number, metering of output level, transmission status, battery status, and more. An auto-lock feature prevents settings from being accidentally altered. The transmitter can be synchronized via an integrated infrared interface and is programmable in the bodypack transmitter menu.
Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA batteries or by a Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. The unit is enclosed in a rugged metal housing and is equipped with a 2.5mm jack to connect a remote mute switch. A 3.5mm jack socket is featured for the mic/line inputs.
- Robust bodypack transmitter for use with any Sennheiser headmic or lavalier microphone
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring, and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88MHz bandwidth (72MHz on GBW model), up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power: 10/30/50mW
- Transmission Range: up to 330 feet
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
What's in the Box
- SK 300 G4-RC bodypack transmitter
- 2 AA batteries
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers