1 x A20-Nexus Go
2 x Monarch Antennas
2 x Antenna Mounts
2 x Side-Mount SMA Adapters
2 x 2.4GHz Antennas
2 x BNC Cables
1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
1 x Set of Rubber Feet
1 x Set of Allen Keys
Sound Devices A20-Nexus Go 4-8 Channel True-Diversity Wireless Receiver with SpectraBand
When you’re doing bag work, you need a high-quality, high-channel-count audio receiver that won’t weigh you down. Sound Devices’ A20-Nexus Go true-diversity wireless receiver was made with portability in mind. It comes with four receiver channels, and can be expanded to six and eight channels via software license, without additional hardware. Need to transition to a rack or cart? The A20-Nexus Go receiver’s half-unit size will save you space there, too. It’s ready for anything.
The A20-Nexus Go receiver has an advanced set of features inherent in the Sound Devices Astral family of products, including:
- SpectraBand: The A20-Nexus Go receiver utilizes the unparalleled SpectraBand tuning range of 169 – 1525 MHz, allowing you the ability to find open spectrum, even in the busiest UHF TV band.
- GainForward: No more stopping the action on set. No more adjusting the transmitter gain on the talent. You can set your levels and make adjustments at your A20-Nexus Go receiver and not at the transmitter with GainForward.
The A20-Nexus Go receiver is ready to go the distance, thanks to Sound Devices’ proprietary NexLink protocol.
- NexLink: By utilizing the NexLink protocol, the A20-Nexus Go receiver has full long-range remote control of transmitters, even in the presence of on-set 2.4 GHz interference.
- RTSA: With NexLink and the A20-Nexus Go receiver’s integrated RTSA (Real Time Spectrum Analyzer), you can visually monitor the changing RF environment without interrupting the audio or a shoot.
- AutoAssign: Save time on set. The AutoAssign function automatically scans the current tuning band for clean frequencies and assigns them to multiple channels. The clean frequencies are then automatically pushed to transmitters linked to the NexLink protocol. This is all done with one button in mere seconds.
- 4-channel ultra-high-performance, true-diversity receivers in a half-rack size (8.0” x 6.6” x 1.6” / 20.3cm x 16.8cm x 4.1cm).
- Expandable to 6 or 8 channels via A20-Nexus Go 2-Channel Expansion Licenses.
- 169 MHz – 1525 MHz tuning range via Sound Devices’ proprietary SpectraBand Technology.
- Sound Devices NexLink: integrated, long-distance remote control of all wireless transmitters, including group power on/off.
- AutoAssign: automatic deployment of clean frequencies in seconds.
- Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) and scanning for intuitive frequency coordination.
- Flexible powering: via DC input, 8-Series, or AC mains (with optional adapter).
- DB-25 connector for 8 channels of mic, line, or AES outputs.
- Wide, 6.2” color OLED array with touch for control and monitoring.
- A20-QuickDock allows docking and undocking in seconds from Sound Devices 8-Series mixer-recorders with no tools or additional hardware.
- Supports GainForward Architecture: No gain setting on the A20 transmitter. Adjust gain at the receiver or mixer.
- 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.
- RF SAW filters for excellent rejection of interference from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters.
- Excellent audio quality, full 10 Hz – 20 kHz audio bandwidth.
- BNC timecode input for auto timecode sync of transmitters over NexLink.
- Front panel and rear panel BNC antenna inputs. Compatible with passive and bias-powered antennas
- Supports control of the Wisycom LFA smart antenna.
- Cascade out option on rear BNCs for cascading multiple A20-Nexus Go units.
- USB-A port for thumb drives, keyboards, transmitter pairing, and timecode syncing. Supports USB hubs.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers