Audio Wireless Diversity Antenna Distribution DADM226-MK2
Diversity Antenna Distribution Module DADM226-MK2 is a custom design, which offers the solution to antenna and power distribution requirements for portable sound bag applications. Designed for where the weight and size matters without sacrificing on performance.
The DADM226-MK2 is a 2 IN and 2 x 6 OUT active antenna distribution system with 20 pre-programmed band-pass filtering; user adjustable system gain, the DADM226-MK2 eliminates multiple receiver antennas and provides a tidy sound bag solution with improved RF performance.
DADM226-MK2 - Single-Band:
- This is direct replacement of DADM226, it is a single band frequency as before
- Standard frequency: 470-700MHz
- Custom frequency can be ordered at no extra cost, any one of the frequencies from the Multi-Band Frequency Table below
DADM226-MK2 - Multi- Band:
- This is a new model with 20-pre-programmed frequency bands including all popular frequency bands used in our industry, namely by Audio Ltd, Wisycom, Lectrosonics, Zaxcom and Sennheiser
- It uses “Digitally Tuned” frequency range within 470-718MHz with adjustable Bandwidth (window) offering greater flexibility
- For pre-programmed frequency bands please see Multi-Frequency Table below
- One pair of antennae feeds up to six diversity receivers
- 20 Pre-programmed band-pass filtering, user adjustable gain
- Remote antenna powering
- 6 x Hirose dc outputs
- Industry standard connectors
- Intuitive OLED display menu and LED indicators
- Single power source solution
- Master ON-OFF switch
- Continuous system volts monitoring
- Soft ON/OFF switch for each individual receiver
- Soft ON/OFF switch for each individual Remote Antenna powering
- Soft ON/OFF switch for each Hirose dc output
- CNC machined aluminium custom design, lightweight and rugged – fits neatly in any sound bag
There are two industry standard BNC input connectors for antenna inputs which enables use of standard low loss RF extension cables, and there 2 x 6 mini-RF SMA connectors feeding the diversity receivers.
In applications when remote antenna powering is needed, the DADM offers switchable MHA powering with RED LEDs indicating power ON/OFF status, the MHA powering can be turned ON/OFF through the OLED display menu.
The DADM226-MK2 has a very high input signal handling capacity with very low noise figure and offers an outstanding inter-modulation performance when compared to other low power devices available.
The tuning bandwidth is custom designed to suit all popular radio microphone receivers available in the industry.
The DADM is externally powered between 10-18Vdc, the dc input connector is an industry standard 4-pin Hirose and there are 6 x Hirose dc output connectors available for powering any auxiliary equipment in any sound bag. Each dc output port can be individually turned ON/OFF through the OLED menu.
A green LED indicates power-on status of the system box and the OLED display continuously displays dc input voltage.
Powering for the multiple receivers can be powered through the DC Hirose output sockets. The dc output ports can be turned ON/OFF from the OLED display menu.
Audio Wireless wide tuning range systems are now first choice among freelance sound engineers, hiring companies as well as major broadcasters for all wireless microphone applications.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers