Schoeps Mini CMIT Miniature Shotgun Microphone
The shotgun microphone MiniCMIT offers the characteristics of a CMIT 5 in more compact form. The MiniCMIT, CMIT 5 and SuperCMIT (ch2) have identical frequency response curves. Furthermore, the MiniCMIT and CMIT 5 have circuitry with similar characteristics, such that the microphones can be interchanged without altering the sound.
- Offers the characteristics of a CMIT in more compact form
- Phantom Powering with P12 and P48
- Low current draw
- Fixed 4th order low-cut filter at 70 Hz
Outstanding technical performance:
- Optimal on-axis response
- Smooth pickup of off-axis sound; diffuse-field frequency response rolls off gently above 2 kHz
- Very lightweight and robust; ideal for use on a boom
The MiniCMIT is recommended for use with digital transmitters such as the Audio Ltd. A10-TX for two reasons:
- The MiniCMIT can use P12, which is more power-efficient.
- The MiniCMIT has the latest version of the Schoeps RFI Shield, which has been specifically developed and tested for this type of application.
We have an extensive inventory of audio equipment for hire with competitive rates ready at a moment's notice. We pay the most meticulous attention to detail in our hire prep so you can travel to shoots with the peace of mind that you have everything you need.
For weekly rental, you can pick up your gear the day before your production shoot after 3:00pm, and return by 10:00am after your shoot day. In the case of 7 day rental, you will only be charged for 4 billing days.
If shipping is required, we require a two day minimum hire period, with a travel day inbetween.
Orders can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before pick up date, any notice within 24 hours of the pick up date will be charged a prep fee of 25% of the total amount.
Customers will provide a certificate of insurance listing Everything Audio as "loss payee" and "additional insured".
Please provide your contact telephone number.
Please provide the name and model of the product(s) you are enquiring about hiring.
What is the date range that you are looking to hire this/these product(s) for?
Please add the two numbers